Engineer - No-Code / Low-Code
Thoughtful is a boutique product studio founded in New York City. We've built and launched products for companies like Teachable, Whisper, and dozens of others. We have a fully remote, async, no-BS work culture with minimal meetings so that the team can focus on what they enjoy - building great products.
Thoughtful is seeking a product engineer that can help us build low-code solutions for our clients using tools like Webflow, Bubble, Segment, Airtable, and Zapier.
- You have a portfolio of at least two no/low-code products and are able to share them with us and talk in-depth about how you built them, why you choose the tools that you did, and what the pros and cons of using different no-code platforms are.
- You have experience building traditional web applications and understand core web development concepts like authentication, routing, data modeling, rate limiting, and security.
- You follow the SaaS/low-code ecosystem closely (podcasts, communities, etc) and pay attention to what new tools and features are becoming available.
- You will be generally available via Slack/email during core business hours and be able to respond to questions within 24 hours (although we respect your time and won't bother you outside of your work hours unless there's an emergency).
- You will build no-code and low-code platforms as both proof-of-concept, minimum-viable-products and also as production applications for clients.
- You are knowledgeable of privacy and security laws (eg HIPPA, GDPR, SOCS2) to the extent that you can ensure that our no-code implementations follow these regulations.
- You will work with designers, clients, and engineers to ensure smooth migrations from and integrations with existing systems.