Thoughtful is seeking an experienced Webflow designer to help us build and maintain websites for our clients.
- You are a designer with a deep understanding of building vibrant marketing websites for companies.
- You have at least 3 months of experience building Webflow websites and at least 2 years of experience in web design.
- You know CSS well. You can describe how "flex" works in CSS explain the difference between "position: relative" and "position: absolute".
- You have excellent communication skills and can work seamlessly with engineers, clients, and other designers.
- You have a good understanding of landing page marketing, a general understanding of internet marketing, and you are knowledgable of conversion rate and SEO optimization.
- Bonus: you are knowledgable of marketing and analytics tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, Heap, Segment, and MixPanel.
- You will be generally available via Slack/email during core business hours and be able to respond to questions within 24 hours (although we respect your time and won't bother you outside of your work hours unless there's an emergency).
- You will work with our team to build and maintain Webflow websites for our clients.
We are a 100% remote team.
Thoughtful is a boutique software consultancy founded in New York City and now fully remote. We are not your typical dev shop. We strive to keep an intentionally small and highly experienced team so that we can maintain the highest possible work quality for clients. Our number one priority is client satisfaction by developing superior products. Our motto is to work both smart and hard. While many software agencies focus on churning out a large number of projects and burn out their team quickly, Thoughtful focuses on a small number of high quality contracts and values choosing the best, most productive tools for each project.